Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Bulk design process mastered

Ok, so I finally figured out the Zazzle bulk design process. I can make 94 items with each piece of art produced. I need to now go back and post the art already produced to the items not currently represented.

Basically the gist of it is that you make a template based on SHAPE. You take a square image, any image, and you create an 'All Products' template listing. Mark them all as hidden and place them in a private templates store category. You need to select the option during the Quick Create process that creates the items for Quick Create use later. Then, make another set of templates based on a long rectangle shape, then maybe one for a tall rectangle shape.

After about a day or two of waiting, you can then select the template when you do the Quick Create process.

I'm now working on making my art showcased on at least 90 pieces offered by Zazzle. I do get a weird error that I forgot to fill out a field when I try to finish the process. This causes me to have to do everything over again. But overall, I can now make 90 items in about 20 minutes, sometimes less than 5 minutes if everything works perfectly.

Here are a few of my newer pet themed designs:




I love my dog heart pawprint t shirt
I love my dog heart pawprint t shirt by Milfords
Check out Dog T-Shirts online at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment