Monday, August 3, 2015

Holy Crap it's August

I've been quite busy since my last post on Valentines day. At that time I had approximately 300 items in my Zazzle store.

Today, I have close to 2400 items. I'm selling a design about every 2 to 4 days, sometimes up to 5  copies in one sale. I should meet the criteria for Zazzle Pro Designer in a month.

I think I may be ready to take it up a notch and use Quick Create a bit more efficiently and have possibly 100,000 items by years end. That's a lofty goal I know. Right now most of my designs are on 9 items or less. If I can get each art piece I've produced on 75+ items, I would have 20,000 items with just the art I've drawn so far.

I believe it's important for the art to be on each and every item. Although any art you see on Zazzle can be applied to any item by the customer, most customers are either too lazy or unaware they can do this. If a potential buyer goes looking for key-chains and your art is only on men's shirts, then the customer will not buy your design in most cases.

My next goal will be to master the Quick Create process to start applying the art I have to the 80 or more items not utilized. Mostly I've just made shirts, so that makes it easy to know what I have already made.

Below and in my next few posts I'll showcase some of my favorite pieces produced in the last 6 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment